Saturday 16 July 2016

Kelantan's Cultural Performance

UTAR Students documentary about well known cultural performance in Kelantan.

In my opinion, documentary is a way to transfer knowledge. As I was watching the documentary I learn and understand more of the culture. To be honest, i'm not sure the purpose of all these culture but what i can see is that they take there performance seriously and treat it like its their life and respect. Each cultural performance serve their own purpose and convey different meaning but these days I do not see such performance anymore in the city.

I'm from a Kebangsaan so I remember when I was in primary school,they do have Main Puteri performance in special events which is perform by my school mates. I remember I like it a lot and the music and dance makes me excited. If people are willing to search and watch these performance, i believe they will like it.

 This documentary are more to fast pace which I quite like it. But some of the part I could not hear and understand clearly.In my opinion if subtitle being added, it will be much more better.

Mak Yong

Main Puteri

Wayang Kulit

No comments:

Post a Comment