Wednesday 31 August 2016

CLASS PRESENTATION

The presentation that I like are Daniel and Edwin's group. Each of them draw their idea out and present is a fresh idea. Even though artistic wise are not that great but the effort wise definitely add marks.
I would also like to mentions Anne's group who have a small play at the beginning. It is a nice move to attract people attention.

But, I still think that our group are the best. At least the play is interesting (credits to Simon). To be honest, I am impressed by Simon for being brave enough to wear women dress and the wig. The day of the presentations was also the first time I saw him wear that and me and Chia Yan was actually shocked at first when he walk in. At first I was afraid to look at him as I worried that I would laugh and the play will be a disaster. But I am glad to have a group of professional teammates who bring me into my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment